Getting lost is also an art
Feb 04, 2023 → Jan 27, 2025
- Galerie 1
- It is all the more necessary to show how creation can also proceed by repetition, insistence, multiplication, counting, accumulation, rather than in isolated works or gestures.
Nov 05, 2022 → Apr 10, 2023
A Gateway To Possible Worlds
Art & science-fiction
- Grande Nef et Galerie 3
- The exhibition is in line with critical and socially engaged science fiction that explores the flaws of our immediate future.
Apr 15 → Sep 11, 2023
A World of Her Own
- Galerie 2
- Almost sixty years after her last retrospective in France, the Centre Pompidou-Metz pays tribute to Suzanne Valadon with an ambitious monograph conceived as a narrative.
May 07, 2022 → Apr 24, 2023
Sculptures pour amoureux
- The artist is exhibiting three raw, unstretched paintings. Hung from the roof, they add to the impact of the architecture.
Jun 10, 2023 → Jan 15, 2024
Video games and art in the digital era
- Galerie 3
- Constructed in partnership with the Julia Stoschek Collection in Düsseldorf, the exhibition examines the different ways in which artists are engaging with video games and transforming them into a true art form. From single-channel video works to specific, immersive and interactive environments, the exhibition will feature some 30 digital pieces, some of which will be created for the occasion.
Jun 10, 2023 → Apr 01, 2024
Elmgreen & Dragset
- Grande Nef, Forum, toits des Galeries et Jardin
- The Scandinavian artists Elmgreen & Dragset, a star duo on the international scene, take over the Forum, the Grande Nef and the roof of Gallery 1 with a monumental and disconcerting exhibition entitled "Bonne Chance".
Nov 05, 2022 → Apr 02, 2023
- Ateliers Jeune Public
- Duration: 90'
- 7 € par participant
- Dans un espace baigné de lumière, Guillaume Bouisset propose aux enfants de venir concevoir de petits objets lumineux inspirés par leurs rêves.
Apr 01 → Apr 07, 2023
Michèle Murray & Koo Jeong A
- Opéra national de Lorraine, Nancy
- Entre 10 € et 35 € / Tarif réduit pour les titulaires du PASS-M, PASS-M solo, PASS-M duo.