Adjustable ticket fare based on the number of exhibition spaces open the day of your visit. : 7 € / 10 € / 12 €
Free admission under 26s and the publics listed below.
The ticket gives you admission to the exhibitions in progress the day of your visit.
Free admission, on presentation of appropriate proof, for:
- people under 26,
- teachers with a ‘Pass éducation’,
- disabled visitors and their companion,
- jobseekers registered in France (on presentation of a proof of less than 6 months),
- RSA or social aid recipients (on presentation of a proof of less than 6 months),
- minimum wage pensioners,
- accredited interpreting guides and nationally certified guides,
- Icom, Icomos and Aica card holders,
- press card holders,
- artists affiliated with the ‘Maison des Artistes’.
Priority access to the building is granted to:
- holders of the Centre Pompidou-Metz Pass
- disabled persons and the person accompanying them
- holders of reservations, admission tickets or vouchers
- Icom, Icomos and Aica card holders
- press card holders.
The Centre Pompidou-Metz proposes an annual subscription formula: ‘Le Pass’. With this card you can visit the Centre Pompidou-Metz and its temporary exhibitions for free for a period of one year, as often as you like.
- Price: 33€ / 27€ (for all reinscriptions within a maximum period of one month after the end of the Pass)
- Validity: one year from the date of purchase.
- ‘Le Pass’ allows unlimited access to the exhibitions in progress at the Centre Pompidou-Metz for the cardholder and a person of his/ her choice**.
** you may be accompanied by a different person each visit. Free admission is limited to one person only for the whole day of the cardholder’s visit.
The additional advantages of ‘Le Pass’
- No queuing
- Admission at reduced cost to performing arts events
- 5% reduction at the Centre Pompidou-Metz bookshop***
- 5% reduction at La Voile Blanche restaurant***
- *** on presentation of a valid ‘Le Pass’.
How can I purchase ‘Le Pass’?
- On site: go to the Centre Pompidou-Metz ticket office, with an identity card, to create or renew your ‘Le Pass’ card. Your card will be issued immediately and is valid the same day.
As an extension to its exhibitions, the Centre Pompidou-Metz regularly programs a wide variety of artistic events in the Wendel Auditorium and the Studio. These events relate to all the fields of artistic creation.
Paroles d’artistes (Artists talk): Free admission within the limit of the number of places available
Initiation à l’Histoire de l’art du xxe siècle (Introduction to 20th century art history): 5 € (one single price)
Initiation à l’Histoire du design (Introduction to design history): 5 € (one single price)
(Each Sunday, a work of art): Free admission for visitors with a ticket for the exhibition, within the limit of the number of places available. Reservation the same day at the ticket counters.
Live events for young publics:
Events presented outside the Centre Pompidou-Metz and in partnership with other structures: according to the event