The ticket gives you admission to the exhibitions in progress on the day of your visit.
Free admission, on presentation of appropriate proof, for:
- the under 26s,
- teachers with a ‘Pass éducation’,
- disabled visitors and the person accompanying them,
- jobseekers registered in France (on presentation of proof dating within the last 6 months),
- RSA or social aid recipients (on presentation of proof dating within the last 6 months),
- minimum wage pensioners,
- accredited interpreting guides and nationally certified guides,
- Icom, Icomos and Aica card holders,
- press card holders,
- artists affiliated with the ‘Maison des Artistes’.
Priority access to the building is granted to:
- holders of the Centre Pompidou-Metz Pass
- disabled persons and the person accompanying them
- holders of reservations, admission tickets or vouchers
- Icom, Icomos and Aica card holders
- press card holders.
Audioguides: 3 €
Multimedia audioguides are available from the ticket office.
Languages: French, English and German. Can be used by persons with hearing impairments.